RUBBER ROLL FLOORING
4′ X 25′
Thickness, quantity per pallet & weight
1/4in (6mm) : 12 rolls : 127 lb
5/16in (8mm) : 12 rolls : 160 lb
*Also available by the unit
100% recycled urethane bound rubber
|1/4in (6mm)||IN STOCK|
|5/16in (8mm)||IN STOCK|
Our RG Series rubber roll is the ideal surface for any project by providing a comfortable & durable surface. It offers in a single product: elasticity, sound absorption, traction and cushioning.
Its ideal 4'x25' format allows easy handling and minimal joints.
Odorless, it is ideal for any residential and commercial applications.
Designed with durability in mind, it features multicolored speckled granules.
Due to its design, our RG Series is odorless.
Slightly more porous than our PRO Series, our RG Series offers an economical alternative without compromising product quality or durability.
Our RG Series recycled rubber rolls have one of the best absorption for thickness ratio on the market due to their superior cushioning provided by the urethane bound conception.
Easy to install without special tools, our RG series can be secured at the seams using our recommended double-sided tape PRO Tape in 3in x 164ft or our MGR-Glue 2.0 (see ACCESSORIES section).
Our RG Series is ideal for:
- Commercial & Home gyms
- Yoga centers
- Playing & Trainning areas
- Any application requiring a quality, durable, aesthetic and anti-slip floor covering
- Available in several thicknesses to adapt to any project
- 4′ x 25′ rolls minimize seams and ease installation
- Easy to install without special tools
- Anti-slip event when wet
- Can be double-sided taped at the seams easily with our PRO Tape or glued with our MGR-Glue 2.0 (see our accessories section)